MANAJEMAN PENCEGAHAN DAN PENGENDALIAN COVID-19 DI UNIT KERJA REKAM MEDIS
Keywords:medical records, health information management, medical records unit management, COVID-19 control and prevention
Background: Medical records staffs face the occupational risk of becoming infected with COVID-19. To minimize the risk of exposure to the SARS-COV-2 virus, COVID-19 control and prevention are need to implemented in medical records unit.
Methods: This article is a literature study. This literature study is limited to COVID-19 control and prevention in the medical records unit. This study used journal articles, reports, manuals, and regulations from PubMed, IEEE, Springer, NCBI, BMJ Journals, ScienceDirect, and Google Scholar.
Result: PORMIKI published a circular letter about work procedures for medical record staffs in the COVID-19 pandemic situation, but it has not specifically mentioned the management of prevention and control in medical records unit yet.
Conclusion: COVID-19 controls and preventions in medical records unit can be implemented with engineering controls such as redesign medical records unit office and disinfection the office equipments in medical records unit office; administrative controls such as create procedures in the admission unit, create procedures to fill and return medical records files, and use electronic medical records; and use personal protective equipment according to job risks.
Keywords: medical records unit management, COVID-19 control and prevention
The copyright to this article is transferred to Jurnal Manajemen Informasi dan Adminstrasi Kesehatan (JMIAK) if and when the article is accepted for publication under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. The undersigned hereby transfers any and all rights in and to the paper including without limitation all copyrights to Jurnal Manajemen Informasi dan Adminstrasi Kesehatan (JMIAK). The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment.
We declare that:
1. This paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
2. It will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
3. A copyright permission is obtained for materials published elsewhere and which require this permission for reproduction.
Furthermore, I/We hereby transfer the unlimited rights of publication of the above mentioned paper in whole to Jurnal Manajemen Informasi dan Adminstrasi Kesehatan (JMIAK). The copyright transfer covers the right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature. The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions
1. Authors retain all proprietary rights in any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the work.
2. Authors may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the work or derivative works for the author’s personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the Jurnal Manajemen Informasi dan Adminstrasi Kesehatan (JMIAK) copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies Jurnal Manajemen Informasi dan Adminstrasi Kesehatan (JMIAK)l endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
3. Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the work in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use.