IDENTIFIKASI TINGKAT KEPUASAN PASIEN JKN TERHADAP WAKTU TUNGGU PENDAFTARAN RAWAT JALAN DI RSUP DR. SARDJITO
Keywords:Keyword, Satisfaction Level, Waiting Time For Registration, JKN Patient
The waiting time for JKN patients at Dr Sardjito Hospital is more than 60 minutes. This is not in accordance with the standards set by the Ministry of Health. The length of patient waiting time can lead to patient dissatisfaction. Hospital patient satisfaction with the services provided is determined by the difference between expectations and perceived services (reality). The purpose of this study was to identify the level of satisfaction of JKN patients with waiting times for outpatient registration at RSUP Dr. Sardjito Yogyakarta. This study is a quantitative study with 97 outpatient JKN patients as respondents. Data was collected using a questionnaire with the help of interviews. The method used is service quality (servqual). 5 dimensions of service quality include tangibles, reliability, responsiveness, assurance and empathy. The results showed that the frequency distribution of the satisfaction level of JKN patients at the "unsatisfied" point was 76 respondents (78.35%), the frequency distribution of satisfaction with waiting time for outpatient registration of JKN patients in the "unsatisfied" category was the highest in the tangible dimension. that is as many as 66 respondents (68.04%).
Keyword: Satisfaction Level, Waiting Time For Registration, JKN Patient
Agustina, R. (2020) Hubungan Waktu Tunggu Pendaftaran Dengan Kepuasan Pasien Di Tempat Pendaftaran Pasien Rawat Jalan Di Puskesmas Perawatan Satui. Skripsi. Universitas Islam Kalimantan.
Dewi, U. (2015) Hubungan Waktu Tunggu Pendaftaran Dengan Kepuasaan Pasien Di Tempat Pendaftaran Pasien Rawat Jalan (TPPRJ) RSUD Sukoharjo. Skripsi. Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.
Esti, A., Puspitasari, Y dan Rusmawati, A. (2013). Pengaruh Waktu Tunggu Dan Waktu Sentuh Pasien Terhadap Tingkat Kepuasan Pasien Poli Umum Di Puskesmas Sukorame Kota Kediri. Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling, 53(9), pp. 1689–1699.
Laeliyah, N dan Subekti, H. (2017). Waktu Tunggu Pelayanan Rawat Jalan dengan Kepuasan Pasien Terhadap Pelayanan di Rawat Jalan RSUD Kabupaten Indramayu. Jurnal Kesehatan Vokasional, 1(2), pp. 102–112.
Maulana, D., Tamrin, R., Alim, A., & Imran, A. (2019). Analisis Hubungan Waktu Tunggu Terhadap Kepuasan Pasien Pada Puskesmas Maccini Sombala. Jurnal Kesehatan, 12(2), p. 99. doi: 10.24252/kesehatan.v12i2.10483.
Widodo, S. (2014). Faktor Dominan Kepuasan Pasien Sebagai Dasar Penyusunan Upaya Pengembangan Mutu Pelayanan Kesehatan Di Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah Sidoarjo. Jurnal Administrasi Kebijakan Kesehatan, 2(2), pp. 78–90.
The copyright to this article is transferred to Jurnal Manajemen Informasi dan Adminstrasi Kesehatan (JMIAK) if and when the article is accepted for publication under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. The undersigned hereby transfers any and all rights in and to the paper including without limitation all copyrights to Jurnal Manajemen Informasi dan Adminstrasi Kesehatan (JMIAK). The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment.
We declare that:
1. This paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
2. It will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
3. A copyright permission is obtained for materials published elsewhere and which require this permission for reproduction.
Furthermore, I/We hereby transfer the unlimited rights of publication of the above mentioned paper in whole to Jurnal Manajemen Informasi dan Adminstrasi Kesehatan (JMIAK). The copyright transfer covers the right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature. The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions
1. Authors retain all proprietary rights in any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the work.
2. Authors may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the work or derivative works for the author’s personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the Jurnal Manajemen Informasi dan Adminstrasi Kesehatan (JMIAK) copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies Jurnal Manajemen Informasi dan Adminstrasi Kesehatan (JMIAK)l endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
3. Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the work in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use.