General Writing requirements
- Articles written for the Absis: Mathematics Education Journal include the research results in the field of Mathematics Education. The manuscript is typed with Times New Roman letters, abstract font size 10, fill in font size 11, the article is written in space 1, printed on A4 paper for 3000 until 7000 words, last custom margin settings (top 2.25 cm; left 3 cm; bottom 2.5 cm; right 2.5 cm). File sending is done by logging into submissions(Procedure for Submitting Articles Online: Download)
- The name of the author of the article is listed without an academic degree, placed under the article title. All author's names are provided with the e-mail address or e-mail address of the author responsible for the article.
- Articles written in Indonesian or English, specifically for abstracts written in English with essay format. The title of the article is printed in capital letters, upright, thick in the left, with letters of 14, no more than 14 words.
- Systematics of the results of the research are: article title, author's name, agency name, e-mail address, abstract (ranging from 100 to 200 words containing the purpose, method, and research results), keywords, introduction (contains background, a little literature review, and objectives), research methods, research results and discussions, conclusions and suggestions, References (only contains references referenced).
- Reference sources should, as far as possible, be in the last 10 years. Preferred references are primary sources in the form of research articles in scientific journals.
- Citations and bibliography use the American Psychological Association (APA)style 6th Edition. It is recommended to use reference applications such as Mendely, Zotero, etc.
- All texts are reviewed by expert editors according to their field of expertise. The author of the article is given the opportunity to make improvements (revisions) of the text on the basis of recommendations or suggestions from the editor. The certainty of loading or rejecting the manuscript will be provided online through OJS.
- Everything that concerns licensing of citing or using computer software for making manuscripts by the author of the article, along with the legal consequences that may arise because of it, is the responsibility of the author of the article.
- Articles received are published in print with p-ISSN 2686-0104 and online in the Open Journal System (OJS) at the site address https://journal.univetbantara.ac.id/index.php/absis/index, e-ISSN 2686-0090
- Articles must be written according to the Absis: Mathematics Education Journal writing standards. Download
- After you submit, please confirm via WhatsAppmessage (ID Submission and your name) to number 0812-2604-0006
Structure of The Manuscript
- Title. The title should describe the content of the paper. without Acronym or abbreviation. Maximum 14 words.
- Abstract. The Abstract should be less than 200 words; without citation. The Abstract section must contain the research objectives, research methods, the results, and conclusions. Please provide the abstract in English versions
- This section describes the background of the study, state of the art, gap analysis and novelty, the problem of the research, solutions and objective of the research.
- Method. This section describes research design or procedure, subject, location, experimental design or design used, sample technique (if any), sample used must be specific and clear in number, variables to be measured, research instruments, data collection techniques, data analysis techniques.
- Results and Discussion. This section describes the results of the research. It should be presented clearly and concisely. Author(s) should explore the novelty, impact, or the contribution of the work to the mathematics education literature.
- The conclusion should be an answer to the question or research objective and Should be written in paragraph. The Conclusions do not contain an iteration of results and discussion. The Suggestions present things related to this research or what will be conducted to further ideas from the research.
- Acknowledgment (if any)
- References is required minimum of 20 references primary with more than 80% (> 80%) from reputable journal papers with their DOI or URLs. References not more than the last 10 years. References are required to use the references manager as mendeley, zotero, etc
Download Template (2019). HERE
Download Template (2021). HERE
Download Template (2023). HERE