|.: e-ISSN :2746-6914:.
|.: p-ISSN :2746-6906:.
|.: Kebijakan & Prosedur :.
|Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
|Open Access Policy|
|Open Access Statement|
|Policy of Screening for Plagiarism|
|.: Indexing :.
|.: Informasi :.
|.: Alat Bantu :.
|.: Template :.
|.: Contact Wa:.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Penyerahan belum diterbitkan sebelumnya, atau sedang dalam pertimbangan jurnal lain (atau sebuah penjelasan belum disediakan dalam komentar kepada editor).
- File naskah dalam format file dokumen OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, atau WordPerfect.
- Ketika tersedia, URLs untuk referensi telah disediakan.
- Teks 1.5 spasi; font 12; Times New Roman; tidak digaribawahi (kecuali alamat URL); dan semua ilustrasi, figur, dan tabel yang ditempatkan di dalam teks pada poin yang tepat, jangan di akhir.
- Teks yang mematuhi persyaratan mengenai perpustakaan dan gaya bahasa digambarkan secara garis besar di Petunjuk Penulis, yang akan ditemukan dalam halaman Tentang Kami.
- Jika penerimaan untuk bagian peer-review dari jurnal, instruksinya terdapat di Memastikan Reviewer Anonim telah diikuti.
Section A: Publication and authorship
- All submitted papers are subject to a strict peer-review process by at least two reviewers that are experts in the particular paper area.
- The review process is blind peer review.
- The factors taken into account in the review are relevance, soundness, significance, originality, readability, and language.
- The possible decisions include acceptance, acceptance with revisions, or rejection.
- If authors are encouraged to revise and resubmit a submission, there is no guarantee that the revised submission will be accepted.
- Rejected articles will not be re-reviewed.
- The paper acceptance is constrained by such legal requirements as shall be in force regarding libel, copyright infringement, and plagiarism.
- No research can be included in more than one publication.
Section B: Authors’ responsibilities
- Authors must certify that their manuscripts are their original work.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Authors must participate in the peer-review process.
- Authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- All Authors mentioned in the paper must have significantly contributed to the research.
- Authors must state that all data in the paper are real and authentic.
- Authors must notify the Editors of any conflicts of interest.
- Authors must identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscript.
- Authors must report any errors they discover in their published paper to the Editors.
Section C: Reviewers’ responsibilities
- Reviewers should keep all information regarding papers confidential and treat them as privileged information.
- Reviews should be conducted objectively, with no personal criticism of the author.
- Reviewers should express their views clearly with supporting arguments
- Reviewers should identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors.
- Reviewers should also call to the Editor in Chief’s attention any substantial similarity or overlap between the manuscript under consideration and any other published paper of which they have personal knowledge.
- Reviewers should not review manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers.
Section D: Editors’ responsibilities
- Editors have complete responsibility and authority to reject/accept an article.
- Editors are responsible for the contents and overall quality of the publication.
- Editors should always consider the needs of the authors and the readers when attempting to improve the publication.
- Editors should guarantee the quality of the papers and the integrity of the academic record.
- Editors should publish errata pages or make corrections when needed.
- Editors should have a clear picture of a research’s funding sources.
- Editors should base their decisions solely on the papers’ importance, originality, clarity, and relevance to the publication’s scope.
- Editors should not reverse their decisions nor overturn the ones of previous editors without serious reason.
- Editors should preserve the anonymity of reviewers.
- Editors should ensure that all research material they publish conforms to internationally accepted ethical guidelines.
- Editors should only accept a paper when reasonably certain.
- Editors should act if they suspect misconduct, whether a paper is published or unpublished, and make all reasonable attempts to persist in obtaining a resolution to the problem.
- Editors should accept papers based on suspicions, and they should have proof of misconduct.
- Editors should not allow any conflicts of interest between staff, authors, reviewers, and board members.
Authors who publish with the Journal Of Business, Finance, and Economics (JBFE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Lisensi Internasional Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0.
Jurnal ini mengikuti pedoman Komite Etika Publikasi (COPE) dalam menangani semua aspek etika publikasi dan, khususnya, bagaimana menangani kasus kesalahan penelitian dan publikasi. Pernyataan ini menjelaskan tentang perilaku etis semua pihak yang terlibat dalam proses penerbitan artikel di jurnal ini, termasuk Penulis, Pemimpin Redaksi, Redaksi, Mitra Bebestari, dan Penerbit. Jurnal Journal Of Business, Finance, and Economics (JBFE) berkomitmen untuk mengikuti praktik terbaik tentang masalah etika, kesalahan, dan pencabutan. Pencegahan malpraktik publikasi adalah salah satu tanggung jawab penting dewan redaksi. Segala jenis perilaku tidak etis tidak dapat diterima, dan jurnal tidak mentolerir plagiarisme dalam bentuk apa pun.