The minimum standard requirements must be:
- Written in Indonesian and English.
- The length of the submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 15 pages. Editors will be evaluated if the papers need more pages than 15 pages.
- Use Mendeley for reference management and formatting
- Make sure that your paper uses the Kawruh : Journal of Language Education, Literature and Local Culture Template
Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present following the structure:
- Title. The title of the article should be the fewest, without Acronyms or abbreviations and maximum 15 words.
- Abstract. The Abstract has 150-250 words, No citation; contains the background information of the study, a statement of the problem, the goals of research, the research method, and the findings
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure:
- Background: Authors have to make clear what the context is. Ideally, authors should give an idea of the state-of-the-art of the field the report is about.
- The Problem: If there was no problem, there would be no reason for writing a manuscript and definitely no reason for reading it. So, please tell readers why they should proceed with reading. Experience shows that for this part, a few lines are often sufficient.
- The Proposed Solution: Now and only now! - authors may outline the contribution of the manuscript. Here authors have to make sure readers point out what are the novel aspects of the author's work. Authors should place the paper in the proper context by citing relevant papers. At least 5 references (recent journal articles) are used in this section.
Literature Review section
Authors must provide the novelty in this section; the references that are being used should be at least in the last 5 years.
The presentation of the experimental methods should be clear and complete in every detail facilitating reproducibility by other scientists.
Results and Discussion
The presentation of results should be simple and straightforward in style. This section reports the most important findings, including results of statistical analyses as appropriate and comparisons to other research results. Results given in figures should not be repeated in tables. This is where the author(s) should explain in words what he/she/they discovered in the research. It should be clearly laid out and in a logical sequence. This section should be supported with suitable references.
Summarize sentences the primary outcomes of the study in a paragraph. Are the claims in this section supported by the results? Do they seem reasonable? Have the authors indicated how the results relate to expectations and to earlier research? Does the article support or contradict previous theories? Does the conclusion explain how the research has moved the body of scientific knowledge forward?
Authors may present complex proofs of theorems or non-obvious proofs of the correctness of algorithms after the introduction section (obvious theorems & straightforward proofs of existing theorems are NOT needed).
- References. Expect a minimum of 20 references, primarily to journal papers, and choose APA style 7. Please, don't use unpredictable website sources.