Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, and lagiarism check under 20%?
- The manuscript is written in Bahasa Indonesia or proper English?
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF format?
- The manuscript between 10 to 16 pages long?
- Using Mendeley/ Zotero software to write citations and references?
- Using at least 20 references, and citing 2 articles from this journal?
Authors who publish with the MoDuluS: Media Komunikasi Dunia Ilmu Sipil agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).