The effect of e-learning on the Geography Education students’ levels of understanding at Universitas Veteran Bangun Nusantara
This study aims to: (1) Find out the effect of e-leaning on the geography education students’ understanding (2) Evaluate the geography education students’ levels of understanding after the use of e-learning. This study was One Group Pretest – Posttest Design. The effect of e-learning on the levels of understanding was measured using pretest and posttest which was continued with analyzing using t-test and statistical description. This study results: (1) There was an effect of e-learning on the geography education students’ levels of understanding in the hydrogeography material which showed with a p.value sig. (2-tailed) at 0.001 (lower than 0.05) and t-statistic value of 4.236 which is greater than t-critical value (4.236 > 1.796), (2). Geography education students’ levels of understanding after the use of e-learning increased as seen from statistical description which showed that 25% students (3 students) is partially understand and occuring misconception which is the rest of 75% (9 orang) students is partially understand without misconception
Abraham, M. R., Williamson, V. M., & Westbrook, S. L. (1994). A Cross Age Study of Understanding of Five Chemistry Concepts. Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 31 (2), 147-165. https://doi.org/ 10.1002/tea.3660310206
Clark, R.C & Mayer, R.E. 2008. E-learning and the science of instruction proven guidelines for consumers ad designers of multimedia learning, second editon. San Fransisco: John Wiley & Sons, Ins.
Kemendikbud. 2013. Permendikbud Nomor 65 Tahun 2013 Tentang Standar Proses Pendidikan Dasar dan Menengah. Jakarta: Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan RI.
Sukmadinata. 2003. Landasan psikologi proses pendidikan. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Sumaatmadja, Nursid, H. 2001. Metodologi Pengajaran Geografi. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Sugiyono. 2013. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: CV. Alfabeta.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with the Journal of Geography Science and Education agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.