Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published. Plagiarism check under 20%.
- The manuscript is written in English.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF format.
- The manuscript between 10 to 16 pages long in A4 paper size.
- Use Mendeley/ Zotero software to write citations and references.
Using at least 40 references (latest 5 years), and citing 2 articles from this journal (max 2 years earlier).
Authors who publish with the Jurnal Komunikasi Pendidikan agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.